25+ Workshops – 20+ Leaders – 1 day
Tech Day Camp is a large technology event for Small Business Owners, start-ups and NonProfit Organizations. Featuring both local experts and some of the most highly respected Social Media and technology leaders in New England.
In one day you can learn Facebook for Business from Tricia White (MSBDC), create a WordPress Website in our Beginning WordPress Workshop (run by WordPress Boston Meetup Organizers) or maybe you need a great headshot photo from Ed Nute (Nute Photography), and much more!
Tech Day Camp is simply the best way to get a ton of information and help all in one day with 30 Workshops from industry leaders. Please use the links below for more information on all the sessions being offered, or visit the schedule page for how the day can work for you!
Sessions for Tech Day Camp South Shore 2013:
(Session subject to change)
Social Media and Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Intro with Mike Sanders
- Agile Marketing with Christina Inge & John Cass
- Diving into Business Blogging with Tammi Jacobsen
- Dominating YouTube Nation with Rob Ciampa
- “Social” Privacy with Barbara Oliver
- Creating Great Brochures and Flyers with Laura Willis from Willis-Works
- Email Marketing – How to Make it Work in Your Sales Process with Bob McCarthy
- Facebook for Business with Tricia White
- Increasing Your Social Media Presence Through Collaborative Tools with Mike Sanders from Intellectual Impact
- Maximizing Linkedin for Business Owners with Alison K. Simons
- Increase Sales with Lead Generation Magnets with Joe Norcott
- Pinterest for the Small Business and Nonprofits with Tricia White
- Take a Wicked Good Picture with Ed Nute from Nute Photography
- 10 Tips for using Twitter like a Pro! with Tammi Jacobsen
- Got Social Chops? Tech Day Camp Social Critique Panel with Christina Inge, John Cass & Matt Uliva
- Branding in a Digital World with AmyCQ
- Beginners WordPress Workshop (3 session program) with Jonathan Bishop
- Explore Widgets and Plugins with Sheila Oliver
- What can WordPress Do For You? with Sheila Oliver
- Photoshop Elements for Small Business with Laura Willis
- SEO with Tricia White
- 5 Legal Pitfalls of Your Business Website (and how to avoid them) with Louise Kennedy
- Integrating Your Computers, Tablets and Phones! with Michael Hertz from Soho Systems
- Quick Books Basics for the Non Financial Business Owner with Nancy OKeefe from Simple Small Business Solutions
- The Virtual Office: 10 Online Productivity Tools for the Small Business Owner on the Go with Nancy OKeefe from Simple Small Business Solutions
If all this isn’t enough, the workshop leaders are available at the Help Desk when they are not presenting to answer your questions one on one through out the day!