Does your head spin when you hear about, let alone try for yourself, Linkedin for Business? Keep in mind that social media is neither a strategy nor a solution, but rather a TOOL to help you reach your goals. As a business owner your needs are different from an employee, and how you use social media can help make your life easier – or harder.
LinkedIn is an obvious choice and can be used to help you easily stay connected to your clients, referral sources, and prospects. It can help you identify prospect companies in specific industries and geographies along with the decision makers – and potentially who you already know that can help you with an introduction! In addition to being a research tool, you can also share your newsletter, blog, or company information to a broader audience. In this session, Maximizing Linkedin for Business Owners, you’ll learn how to effectively use Linkedin to grow your business, expand your network, and develop powerful business connections for your company.
Highlights of Maximizing Linkedin for Business Owners include:
- How many times have you heard “If I can introduce you to anyone, let me know.” from a colleague or friend over coffee? Learn a new way to use LinkedIn to take people up on their offer.
- How your personal profile can portray your “personal brand” and help you grow your business.
- For B2B businesses, identify a list of prospects/decision makers that your network can introduce you to who have the right title, in the right industry, and right geography.
- Getting the most out of your Linkedin company page
- Have questions about LinkedIn? Get your questions answered.